At least that’s what I keep telling myself. I always start a new blog and then fail to actually keep up with it. Not that I expect anyone to be reading this one, but this time, maybe it will work and maybe I’ll keep track of things a little better.
To that end, here is the list of things I hope to accomplish with this blog:
- Track my progress regarding my as yet untitled novel. I’m aiming for 1,500 words a day and I want to be able to show that I’ve reached it. It currently stands at 37,006 words.
- Have somewhere to post my thoughts regardless of who actually reads them, be it internal dialogue or thoughts on things that have happened and situations that occur.
- Move the longer more in depth thoughts away from tumblr and, if I desire, link to them there.
- Write up my book reviews on the materials I have been reading along with thoughts as I go on with them.
- Keep a record of what I am reading. A post regarding my reads this year will be forthcoming I have no doubt.
- Track fundraising events that I have been involved in and advertise others that I think are worth mentioning.
Chances are if you’ve found your way here, you know who I am and that will be enough for me. If you’ve chanced across the blog and are wondering who I am, that might become clear as I post more things.
For now however, it’s enough to say that I hate doing intro blogs and therefore will stop here for now.